Welcome to our website unotre.com (the “Site”).
For Cubica S.r.l. (“Cubica”) your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important; thus, we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost attention and we take specific measures to ensure their safety.
Below you shall find the information on the processing by Cubica of your personal data, relating to your browsing and the use of the services offered by unotre.com. For detailed information on how Cubica processes your personal data, please read our Privacy Notice.
Who is the Data Controller?
Below is the main information on the processing of your personal data performed by Cubica S.r.l., an Italian company having an address at Corso Indipendenza 24, 20139 Milano, Italy (“Cubica”), as Data Controller.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data you can contact us at [email protected]
What data we process and why
The personal data that Cubica collects is that provided by you to us when finalizing an order and purchasing goods, and those that we collect as you browse or use the services offered by unotre.com. Cubica can collect data about you, such as personal details like name and surname, shipping and billing address, browsing data and your purchase habits.
Your Personal Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- conclude and execute the purchase contract for the articles offered on unotre.com;
- provide you with the services of unotre.com such as subscription to the newsletter;
- allow registration to the Site and use of services reserved for registered users;
- manage your requests to our Customer Service.
In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute a contract with you or to provide you with the service you have specifically requested.
We also conduct statistical surveys and analyzes with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact with and use the Site, to improve our offer and our services.
Only with your express consent, however, we process your personal data to:
- perform commercial and promotional communication activities;
- customize the Site and the commercial offers based on your interests.
If you are not a registered user and you use one of the contact forms present on our website, your data will be used solely to answer to your request and will not be stored or processed further.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data is processed by duly trained Cubica staff in capacity of Data Controller, and Cubica as Data Processor. For organizational and functional needs related to the provision of services on unotre.com, moreover, your data could be processed by our suppliers. The latter have been evaluated and chosen by Cubica for their proven reliability and competence. Some of these subjects may also be based in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data in these countries is performed in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, depending on the purpose for which it was collected, at the end of which your personal data will be deleted or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data collected during the purchase of goods on unotre.com are processed until the conclusion of all administrative and accounting formalities, and is, therefore, stored in accordance with local tax legislation (ten years); those used to send you our newsletter are kept until you ask to stop receiving it.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you can: withdraw your consent to data processing; know what are your personal data in our possession, their origin and how they are used; request the update, correction or integration as well, in the cases provided for by the current provisions, the cancellation, the limitation of processing or oppose to their processing. If you wish, you can request to receive personal data in possession of Cubica that concern you in a format readable by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
This policy may undergo changes and additions over time, so we invite you to periodically check its contents. Where possible, we will try to inform you promptly of any changes made.
1. General Information
Who is the Data Controller?
Cubica, an Italian company having an address at Corso Indipendenza 24, 20139 Milano, Italy (“Cubica”), is the Data Controller, the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact Cubica at [email protected].
2. What personal data do we collect?
- The categories of personal data that Cubica collects and treats when you browse or purchase on unotre.com are as follows:
- We collect the personal data required to conclude and execute your purchase on unotre.com such as your name, email address, shipping address, billing address, phone number and payment details;
- We collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- We process the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Care to request assistance;
- With your prior consent, we collect your personal data for marketing purposes;
- For the registration of your account, we collect your name and surname, your e-mail address, password and your date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the Site. Subject to your express consent, and through the analysis of your personal data, we process information about your interests and preferences relating to our products and services, in order to customize the Site and the commercial offers based on your interests. In case of authentication to the account through external social networks, we collect from these third parties the data necessary for registration/authentication through Facebook, and through Google. We collect information about you also from third parties and, in particular, from Facebook. This information includes the following data categories: e-mail address.
- We collect information about your browsing on unotre.com, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
We inform you that Cubica does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access unotre.com and use the services offered by Cubica you declare that you are of legal age.
3. How do we use the personal data collected?
Cubica collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to conclude and execute the purchase contract for the products offered on unotre.com. When you complete your purchase, we ask you for the personal data required for the execution of the contract, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, product shipping and any management of returns.
- registration on the Site and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the Site is possible by entering certain personal information, which is necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of services offered to registered users.
- provision of the services offered on unotre.com and the App. For this purpose, and in relation to each service and its characteristics, Cubica needs to collect the personal data necessary for the performance of the service that you have requested.
- management of requests to our Customer Service department, which uses the personal data you provide to manage your requests for information and assistance.
- sending resumes. If you send us your resume to be considered for an open position of employment, we will use the information contained in your resume exclusively for this purpose. Your CV will be kept for a maximum period of six months, after which it will be deleted: if desired, you can send us a new updated version.
- statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information on your use of the Site to perform statistical analyses and surveys in order to improve our offering and services;
- sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our products, so-called “soft spam”. Following the purchase of one of our products on the Site, we will send communications containing our business proposals and related products and services to the e-mail address that you have provided.
- subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. In addition, and always with your consent, we will be able to use your contact information as part of market research and surveys for determining customer satisfaction in order to improve our services and relationships with our users. These communications will take place exclusively by means of the methods you have chosen (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp).
- only with your consent, Cubica will be able to personalize your experience as a registered user on unotre.com, offering advance notice and offers in line with your tastes and sending you commercial communications tailored to your interests. These communications will only take place in the manner that you have selected (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp). Personalization will take place by analyzing your previous purchases and other information described in the paragraph “What personal data do we collect?”. For more information on this data and the activity that allows it to be processed, please see the paragraph “Your UNOTRE profile”.
Should you wish to authorize the activities referred to in points h) and i) and subsequently do not wish to receive further communications from Cubica, or would like to limit the manner in which to be contacted, you may stop these communications at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication or contacting Cubica at [email protected]
We hereby inform you that you may receive additional communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some communications may have already been scheduled, and our systems may take some time to process your request. In relation to all of the activities mentioned above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, and are in full compliance with current legislation.
4. Your UNOTRE profile
As part of your MCubica account, we offer you the possibility to use the following services:
- My orders: Track the shipping of your orders, change or return items that are not for you and see the history of your orders.
- My Data: Manage your registration data.
- My Addresses: Save or change your addresses to have them always at hand and complete your purchases faster.
With your express consent Cubica will customize your experience and the contents of the commercial communications and offers that you will see when you browse on unotre.com as a registered user, based on your interests. This activity facilitates your search for products and services tailored for you and that might interest you, and at the same time allows us to improve our offer for you. The customization is made possible by the analysis of your personal information in our possession, described in the previous section “What personal data do we collect?”. In particular, the information on purchases you have made in the past and those relating to the sections of the Site you visit most often or the services you use most often help us to understand what products and services you are most interested in. To ensure that the information we have is correct and allow us to carry out the activities aforementioned, we invite you to access the “My profile” section of your account and, if you deem it necessary, to update them.
5. Legal basis of processing activities
We only process your personal data in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by applicable law, and specifically:
- for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a party.
When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are a party, we ensure that we only use the minimum information necessary for its execution. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data, which takes place in the following activities:
- conclusion and execution of a purchase contract for the products offered on unotre.com;
- registration on the Website and use of services reserved for registered users;
- provision of services offered on unotre.com and the App;
- management of your requests by our Customer Service department.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You have the choice to provide your data, however without the data requested it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract and/or your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase products, you will not be able to use Cubica services, and Cubica will not be able to process your requests;
- to comply with a legal obligation. In the event of conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods on unotre.com, the processing of the User’s data will take place in order to fulfill the legal obligations to which Cubica is held in accordance with tax provisions and other regulations to which Cubica is subject. You are free to decide whether to conclude a contract and disclose your data; if you conclude a contract, your data will be required and processed to give effect to the aforementioned legal obligations to which Cubica is held to comply. The processing of resumes received, which is carried out to evaluate candidates with respect to a job position at Cubica, is legitimate as it is expressly authorized by law, which specifies the consent of the person to whom personal data refer. You are free to send us your resume; failing that we will not be able to evaluate your candidacy for a job position at Cubica;
- for our legitimate interest. Some of your personal data may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities in the event of the purchase of products on unotre.com by credit or debit card: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity in order to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activity. For internal administrative purposes, data may be processed by companies belonging to the Cubica.
- based on your consent.
We will carry out the following processing activities only if you have given us your express consent:
- performance of marketing activities, opinion polls and market research;
- analysis of your browsing and consumption habits in the use of your profile, in order to personalize your experience on our site.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide us with your data for these purposes, but without it, it will not be possible for Cubica to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, or analyze your habits.
6. Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by Cubica internal staff specifically trained and authorized for this purpose. In the performance of the processing, the data may also be transmitted to Cubica Italy with headquarters in Corso Indipendenza 24, 20139 Milano, Italy, who has been appointed Data Processor for the processing performed on behalf of Cubica. Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These persons have been appointed as data controllers and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Cubica and under its control. The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, Internet providers, companies specialized in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialized in market research and data processing. Your data may be transmitted to police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow Cubica to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
7. Transfer of the data
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph “Who will process your data?” may be located in countries outside the European Union which, nevertheless, offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission. (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi#1). The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be performed only after conclusion between Cubica and said subjects of specific agreements, containing safeguard clauses and appropriate safeguards for the protection of your data personal so-called “standard model clauses”, also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary to the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and Cubica (for the purchase of goods offered on our Site, for registration on the Site or the use of services on the Site) or for the management of your requests.
8. For how long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time; depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- Data collected to conclude and execute contracts for the purchase of goods on unotre.com: Until the administrative and accounting formalities have been met. The billing data will be kept for ten years from the date of the invoice;
- The data of the registered User: The data will be stored until you request cancellation of your profile;
- Payment data: Until payment certification and the conclusion of its administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiration of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for contesting the payment;
- Data collected in the context of the use of services offered on unotre.com to the user: these data are retained until the termination of service or cancellation of the subscription to the service by the user;
- Data related to the requests of the users to our customer service: The useful data to assist you will be kept until the fulfillment of your request;
- CV: For six months from receipt;
- Data used for commercial communication activities towards users who purchase products on unotre.com (soft spam): These data are kept until the termination of service or the exercise of the opposition by cancellation by the user;
- Data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: Until the request to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind of user with Cubica;
- Data used to personalize the Site and to show customized commercial offers: As long as the user does not request the cessation of the activity and in any case within two years from the last interaction of any kind of user with Cubica;
- Data used for conducting market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: As long as the User does not request the termination of the activity.
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the subsequent cancellation or irreversible anonymisation of the related personal data will be final within thirty days of the terms indicated above.
9. Children’s rights
Cubica does not sell products or services for purchase by children, but by adults. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), unotre.com does not knowingly collect, solicit or use personal data of children under the age of 13 provided without parental consent, and will delete any such data should we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has registered without verifiable parental consent. Therefore, if you are not 18 years or older, you are not authorized to use our Site.
10. Your rights
At any time you can exercise the rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Cubica. Find below their general description and how to practice them.
- Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that they be correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revoke your consent: You can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the conduct of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction for the customization of the Site and commercial offers according to your interests. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing your personal data based on this consent, while different processings or based on other conditions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- Opposing the processing of your data: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, Cubica will have to assess the reasons for your request.
- Delete your data: In the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the deletion of your personal data. Upon receipt and assessment of your request and, if legitimate, it will be our care to cease timely processing and delete your personal data.
- Request that the processing of your personal data is temporarily limited: In this case, Cubica will continue to keep your personal data but will not process it, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions established by law. You can get the limitation of processing when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose to the deletion of your data, when your data is no longer relevant for anymore but you need to exercise your right in court and when you oppose your processing, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
- Request your data or transfer it to a person other than Cubica (“right to data portability”). You may request to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, and where technically possible, we can, upon request, transfer your data directly to a third party of your choice. In order to exercise some of your rights aforementioned you can access your account, or alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected]. In order to ensure that the data of our users is not infringed or illegitimately used by third parties, we will request you for some information to be sure of your identity before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated.
11. Security measures
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymisation or the encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, Cubica undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the continuous improvement in the safety of processings.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawfully done, you can file a complaint with the competent authority regarding the protection of personal data in your country. We also inform you that, according to the European legislation to which the Data Processor of Italy is subject, you can also contact the Italian Data Protection Authority. Further information on how to file a claim is available on the site of the Italian Data Protection Authority, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
13. Changes to the present policy
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described up to now. Consequently, this privacy notice may be subject to changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary with regard to new regulatory measures regarding the protection of personal data. We request of you, therefore, to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to inform you promptly about the changes made and their consequences The updated version of the privacy notice, in any case, will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.ù
15. Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is performed by Cubica, which also uses the Data Processor Cubica processing, which, having its registered office in the EU, is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679, the rules on the processing of personal data and Italian measures of the Italian Data Protection Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Last update 11/13/2018.
Cubica uses automatic systems of data collection, such as cookies. A cookie is a device transmitted to the hard drive of an Internet user. While cookies do not contain intelligible information, they allow us to link an Internet user to personal information provided by such user through the Site. Cookies are disseminated by our servers and no one may gain access to the information contained therein. Only Cubica processes information collected by cookies, in a collective and anonymous way, in order to optimize its services and the Site for the needs and preferences of its users.
We disseminate cookies in connection with functions such as browsing the catalogue, purchasing products on-line and supplying services.
As you may know, each Internet browser allows the deletion of cookies after each session. Your Internet browser contains instructions on how to carry out these procedures of deletion. Please access the appropriate instructions section on your Internet browser if you wish to delete cookies.
You can easily activate the “Do Not Track Signal” by accessing the DNT instructions section of your browser through the following links:
Exhaustive list of cookies used on the unotre.com website
|PHPSESSID||technical cookie||session||The PHPSESSID cookie is a PHP native cookie and allows websites to store session state data. The website is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called session cookies. Because the PHPSESSID cookie has no expiration time, it disappears when you close the client.|
|_icl_current_language||technical cookie||1 day||It stores a language value for the website.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||technical cookie||1 year||These cookies are used to confirm you agree to our cookies policy.|
|wordpress_logged_in_[hash]||technical cookie||session||It stores the reference to the current session if the user is logged in with a registered account. The field can change and represents the current session.|
|wordpress_sec_[hash]||technical cookie||session||It stores the reference to the current WordPress session. The field can vary and represents the current session.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||technical cookie||session||Check the possibility of registering cookies on the user’s browser.|
|wp-settings-[UID]||technical cookie||1 year||It stores application settings related to user preferences of private or administrative areas of the site. The field can change and describes the parameter whose value is saved.|
|wp-settings-time-[UID]||technical cookie||1 year||It is used to adapt the browser view of the pages of private areas or site administration.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_[hash]||technical cookie||session||It stores the reference to the current Woocommerce session. The field can vary and represents the current session.|
|Name||Description||Link to the privacy information of third parties|
Last update 01/05/2019